- The registration order
An order of registration of the brand, signed by the Director General of OAPI, mentioning the number assigned and announcing its publication in the official bulletin of intellectual property (BOPI).
- The Certificate of Registration
As soon as the registration has been effected, the holder of the registration shall be issued with a certificate containing, in particular, the following information, as it appears on the register:
- the serial number of the brand;
- the date of filing of the application for registration, the date of registration and the priority date, if claimed;
- the trade name or surname and given name of the proprietor of the trade mark and his address;
- a reproduction of the brand;
- an indication of the classes of goods or services to which the registration relates.